Some of the services available at Caslen Living Centers
- 24 Hour staff coverage
- Medication assistance
- Personal assistance such as grooming, bathing, dressing, bathroom assistance, shaving, shampoo and hair care
- Mail delivery
- Laundry service
- Emergency call system to staff
- Three homemade meals each day with snacks
- Personal reminders for appointments
- Scheduled activities and social events
- Cable or satellite TV (varies by location)
Actual services may vary. Inquire with facility manager for specific offerings at each location.
What is assisted living?
The Assisted Living Federation of America describes assisted living as
“a long-term care option that combines housing, support services and health care, as needed. Assisted living is designed for individuals who require assistance with everyday activities such as meals, medication management or assistance, bathing, dressing and transportation.”